Intentionally unlock your Potential with 15 Laws of Growth
Are you getting a little frustrated with this crisis and lockdown yet? Wonder when we will get back to some form of ‘normal’ again?…whatever that looks like… How are your teams doing right now? Don’t you just wish that you could reconnect with them and just talk to other human beings outside of your home?
I think I can safely say we are all fed up with the vast amount of negative news pouring into our homes and onto our screens. Yes, we are in an uncharted, uncertain period, but we must continue to do whatever we can, so we come out of the other side better prepared. Are you going to just go through this or GROW through this? Action displaces fear!
Whatever you have planned to get done in the coming weeks, we challenge you to make growth a priority because your growth is more important now than ever before. That is why we have put together this amazing masterclass to exponentially accelerate your personal growth.
The following laws are invaluable to your personal & business development:
- The Law Of Intentionality – Growth doesn’t Just Happen.
- The Law Of Awareness – You Must Know Yourself To Grow Yourself.
- The Law Of The Mirror – You Must See Value In Yourself To Add Value To Yourself.
- The Law Of Reflection – Learning To Pause Allows Growth To Catch Up With You.
- The Law Of Consistency – Motivation Gets Your going – Discipline Keeps You Growing.
- The Law Of Environment – Growth Thrives In Conducive Environments.
- The Law Of Design – To Maximize Growth, Develop Strategies.
- The Law Of Pain – Good Management of Bad Experiences Leads to Great Growth.
- The Law Of The Ladder – Character Growth Determines The Height Of Your Personal Growth.
- The Law Of The Rubber Band – Growth Stops When You Lose The Tension Between Where You Are And Where You Could Be.
- The Law Of Tradeoffs – You Have To Give Up To Grow Up.
- The Law Of Curiosity – Growth Is Stimulated By Asking Why?
- The Law Of Modeling – It’s Hard To Improve When You Have No One Else But Yourself To Follow.
- The Law Of Expansion – Growth Always Increases Your Capacity.
- The Law Of Contribution – Growing Yourself Enables You To Grow Others
What your hosts have to say about the course
Book Your Tickets Here