HOW CAN DISC PROFILING IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND YOUR SOCIAL IMPACT?
What is DISC?
People are hungry to be understood and validated. DISC can meet these needs in any environment, any culture, anywhere. DISC will transform your life; the way you live. Don’t just tolerate it, LIVE it! Embrace who you are, NOT who you think you have to be!
DISC Personality Assessments have been applied for business and personal applications for more than 30 years and provides a common language that we can use to better understand ourselves; how we act, react, communicate, handle conflict, even how we lead and handle projects. We will be able to learn how to adapt our behaviours with others — within a team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, social or family interactions. By understanding the needs of others, their fears, and their tendencies in communication and behaviour, you can proactively adapt or approach them in a different way in which they will respond positively.
We are all different….but predictably different!
The DISC Assessment
The DISC Behavioural Assessment is a brilliant tool that measures observable behaviour and emotions; It reveals your strengths, limitations, and behaviour in business, social, and everyday communication style in a comprehensive report explaining all aspects of your personality. Behaviours are the “HOW” in your life. Invest in discovering much more about yourself as well as how to more effectively communicate and connect with others at a deeper level.
DISC profile assessments will help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict resolution
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
The assessment is done electronically and will take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete. This is followed by a most comprehensive 31 page electronic report which will take around 30 minutes to go through initially. (More focussed Communications, Sales, and Student Impact assessments are also offered, and these come with a 14 page report.)
The Law of Awareness: You must know yourself to grow yourself.
Different areas which will benefit from DISC Assessments, Training &
- Leadership Development – Leadership is a learned skill and directly tied to your behaviour style
- Talent Management – How to choose the right people for the right positions and guide them the right way in those positions
- Team Building – How to build stronger and more productive teams.
- Sales Training – Approach customers in their behaviour style
- Performance Management – Unlock peak performance starts with an accurate diagnosis
- Stress Management – Learn the secrets to managing stress based on your unique behavioural style
- Conflict Resolution – Turn unhealthy interactions into healthy and productive exchanges
- Medical Industry – Hire effectively, maximise performance, improve employee morale, and increase patient satisfaction.
- Customer Relations in any industry – Recognize the communication needs and behaviour of your clients and create a more positive experience.
- Education – Impact on learners and teachers; Improvement on relationship building, pass-rates, and teaching ability as well as creating a healthy learning environment.
- Family Relationship Building – Understand the behaviour style of your partner and/or children and take your connection to another level.
DISC Impact Reports
We are also able to offer very specific DISC Impact Assessments in the following areas;
- Sales Impact Report
- Sales Leader Impact Report
Both these reports are more specific to sales teams and their leadership and will give guidance on how to connect more successfully with your clients, your staff and how to increase your sales.
Sales Impact Report
- Growth Report
This report provides tremendous insight into the ways that you impact the world! You will be able to see a multi-dimensional view of yourself through the keys areas of influence, communication style, your team role preference, and your ideals at work. Understanding how you naturally show up in all of these areas will allow you to maximize your strengths and manage your weaknesses so that you can bring the very best you to the world around you!
- Team Impact Executive Report
This report, combining the individual assessments of your entire team, will offer you as a leader, critical information about the collective strengths, and characteristics of your team so that you can lead them to elevated results.
- Communication Impact Report
This report provides tremendous insight into how to communicate in a way that focuses on your strengths as well as who to whom you are communicating. By applying the right communication strategies with each individual, you begin to speak their language, increasing the effectiveness of communication and deepening connection.
Communications Impact Report
- College and Career Impact Report
I have to give a very special and separate mention of the stunning College and Career Impact Report as It is challenging enough for students to choose the right direction for themselves at an early age; This assessment will really help them more than any other assessment I know! It will not just help students in secondary school and Universities but also people in the midst of a career transition to know themselves better, it gives a tremendous in-depth 40 page well rounded view of the work they do, their cognitive thinking and learning styles, their strengths as shown in our Power DISC the way they most influence results and there are several examples of careers that would make great use of their strengths.
The DISC Workshop
What if you could tap into your greatest motivations and dramatically improve your relationships and accelerate your results?Your individual personality affects every aspect of your life. That is one of the best things you can do to grow yourself and others is to understand your personality and what naturally drives you. When you recognize your strengths and weaknesses, you are able to give your best as you work with people around you.
Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently, and views tasks and relationships differently. The Maxwell DISC Profile Workshop will help you achieve greater success when you learn to value your strengths as well as those of others.
DISC Workshop Objectives:
- This workshop will open your eyes to a new way of viewing yourself and others and will allow you to discover how to communicate more effectively while achieving your organizational goals as well as your personal objectives.
- To develop strategies in how to deal with challenging workplace situations
- Learn how understanding yourself better will empower you to become an active member of more highly effective workplace relationships.
- Recognize your strengths and limitations
- Overcome your shortcomings and clear the path for personal and professional growth
- Recognize, understand, and appreciate how others are different and how to work more effectively with each personality
- Build a stronger team that communicates, appreciates the style of others and works well together
- Learn why we have conflict and effective strategies for handling conflict and personality clashes
- Learn communication skills to improve your relationships within the workplace and in your personal life
Our Behavioural Analysis Consultant & Trainer can offer Profile Assessments for:
- EXCO Teams
- Entire Organizations
We can deliver:
- Lunch & Learns
- Half Day Workshops
- One-on-One Consulting
DISC Pricing Structure
- DISC Profile Assessment – R795
- DISC Profile Assessment + 45 minute Debrief Session – R2795
- DISC Profile assessment + ½ Day Workshop (Min.10 Participants) – R2350 p.p. (For individual 1-on-1 consultations after the workshop, we have a special price of R995 (for half an Hour.)
- DISC half day workshop (Min.10 Participants) – R1555 p.p.
- DISC Lunch & Learn (30-45mins) – Complimentary
- DISK Keynote (1 Hour) – R18500
- DISC Family Package; Assessment + Consultation (6 People for 2 hours) – R4995
- A 1 day Sales Team Workshop – R52500 (Individual Assessments before the workshop, ½ day DISC Workshop, ½ day Interactive Sales Game Experience, followed by a comprehensive feedback report within 48 hours.)
- DISC Impact Assessments – R795
A variety of coaching packages and other solutions created for you and
your organization’s specific needs are also available.
Book A Consultation Today …
Book Arthie Moore and Jan Robberts for a consultation for your business, organisation, event etc…
DISC FOR SALES TEAMS
Sales people often sell in a way that is comfortable to them; To their instinctive behavioural style. This might sometimes turn a prospective client off and therefore no further interaction takes place while the sales person wonders what went wrong.
Each person behaves according to their own style; How they communicate, how they process information, why they make decisions, how they deal with anger and frustration.
When you, as the sales person, understand YOUR behaviour style and, even more important, how your customer behaves, your chances of success will increase considerably when you communicate with potential clients in THEIR style.
- They will connect more effectively with clients and close deals faster
- Learn powerful skills and techniques to improve their client/sales ratio.
- Become a more confident deal closer
- Retain clients by building meaningful lifelong relationships
- Create a proactive sales team
- Create high performance sales teams who know and understand themselves so they can add greater value to their clients
- Give your sales teams the competitive edge they need by mastering the art of communicating effectively, using the DISC method
- Improving the success rate of your sales teams is dependant on their continuous development. By using the DISC method, your sales teams begin to seek personal growth and skills development that adds value to the way they serve others.
The Leadership Game Experience for Sales Teams
Selling requires INFLUENCE. Ready to improve Sales results?
The Sales Edition of The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game is a great opportunity for sales professionals to gather around the table to learn and grow from one another. Using sales, communication and leadership principles from John Maxwell, a globally recognized leader, this game will challenge players to become more relational and less transactional in their approach to selling. You will come away from the table with a better understanding of how to connect with potential buyers and discover best practices to improve sales results.
SHARPEN YOUR SALES SKILLS.
In a fun, engaging environment, you will learn new skills and reinforce your current skills to improve your sales performance.
ALWAYS BE CONNECTING
(The new ABC)More than anything, selling is about connecting and establishing rapport. With each roll of the die, you’ll learn how to be more effective in your sales approach.
CLOSE THE DEAL!
The bottom line is you want to increase your sales results. Play the game and you will learn practical tips and values that can help you maximize every sales opportunity.
A 1 day Sales Team Workshop – R52500 (Individual Assessments before the workshop, ½ day DISC Workshop, ½ day Interactive Sales Game Experience, followed by a comprehensive feedback report within 48 hours.) A variety of coaching packages and other solutions created for you and your organization’s specific needs are also available.