“A group of brains co-ordinated or connected in a spirit of harmony will provide more thought energy than a single brain, just as a group of batteries will provide more energy than a single battery.” – Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich, about Masterminding.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. We offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
9 Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group For Your Business/Company:
- Increase your own experience and confidence.
- Sharpen your business and personal skills.
- Add an instant and valuable support network.
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming.
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members.
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself.
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude.
- A sense of shared endeavour – there are others out there!
The duration of a MMG is typically one to one and a half hours per week and 5-8 weeks in length, depending on the specific John Maxwell book chosen.
Subjects Available Include:
15 Invaluable Laws Of Growth
John C. Maxwell says in order to reach your potential, you must be intentional about personal growth. This training curriculum will help you understand how personal growth really works, and how you can develop yourself to become a more effective and fulfilled individual. You will learn how to build up your sense of purpose and become more successful in every area of your life. Come alongside John in your growth journey to become the person you are destined to be!
Table of Contents :
- The Law Of Intentionality – Growth doesn’t Just Happen.
- The Law Of Awareness – You Must Know Yourself To Grow Yourself.
- The Law Of The Mirror – You Must See Value In Yourself To Add Value To Yourself.
- The Law Of Reflection – Learning To Pause Allows Growth To Catch Up With You.
- The Law Of Consistency – Motivation Gets Your going – Discipline Keeps You Growing.
- The Law Of Environment – Growth Thrives In Conducive Environments.
- The Law Of Design – To Maximize Growth, Develop Strategies.
- The Law Of Pain – Good Management of Bad Experiences Leads to Great Growth.
- The Law Of The Ladder – Character Growth Determines The Height Of Your Personal Growth.
- The Law Of The Rubber Band – Growth Stops When You Lose The Tension Between Where You Are And Where You Could Be.
- The Law Of Tradeoffs – You Have To Give Up To Grow Up.
- The Law Of Curiosity – Growth Is Stimulated By Asking Why?
- The Law Of Modeling – It’s Hard To Improve When You Have No One Else But Yourself To Follow.
- The Law Of Expansion – Growth Always Increases Your Capacity.
- The Law Of Contribution – Growing Yourself Enables You To Grow Others
Put Your Dream To The Test
What Do You Need to Make Your Dreams Come True? Your dream has power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you? In this course to reaching your dreams, Dr. John C. Maxwell shows you how to do the things needed to make your dream come true. Most people fail to realize their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. Put Your Dream to the Test takes your dream from ethereal to achievable.
- Is my dream really my dream?
- Am I depending on factors in my control to achieve my dream?
- Do I have a strategy to achieve my dream?
- Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
- Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
- Does my dream benefit other
Becoming A Person Of Influence
How to Positively Impact the Lives of Others; Whatever your vocation or aspiration, you can increase your impact on others by Becoming a Person of Influence. Learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others, and watch your personal and organizational success go off the charts.
- Managers will see their employees respond with new enthusiasm
- Parents will connect with their children on a deeper level
- Coaches will see their clients blossom
- Speakers will reach more people
- Salespeople will break records
With influence, you can achieve success at home, at work, and in every other area of life. John C. Maxwell has spent his life raising up influencers. With humor, heart, and unique insight, he shares what he has gleaned from decades of experience in both business and nonprofit arenas. Best of all, his insights are practical and easy to apply to everyday life.
Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
“Only One Thing Stands Between You and Success. It Isn’t Experience. It Isn’t Talent.”World-renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, Maxwell shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding Common Ground
- Keeping Your Communication Simple
- Capturing People’s Interest
- Inspiring People
- Staying Authentic in all Your Relationships
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. It’s no secret! Connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional, and family relationships- and you can start now by taking this course!
Sometimes You Win Sometimes You Learn
While most people and organizations are usually ready to talk about their dreams and vision, they are not so well prepared to answer questions about their shortcomings. Most people don’t like to talk about their mistakes and failures as a common response to those is : “Sometimes you Win, Sometimes you Lose.” However, this is not how winners think; Successful people don’t run away or hide from failures but, when approached the right way, they embrace the lessons gained from them.
Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
If you want to be successful and reach your leadership potential, you need to embrace asking questions as a lifestyle. John Maxwell explains why:
- You only get the answers to the questions you ask,
- Questions unlock and open doors that otherwise remain closed,
- Questions are the most effective means of connecting with people,
- Questions cultivate humility,
- Questions help you to engage others in conversation,
- Questions allow us to build better ideas,
- Questions give you a different perspective,
- Questions challenge mindsets and get you out of ruts
- This book is full of great questions and why we need to keep asking them.
“You can be a great coach without being a good leader but you can never be a great leader without being a good coach.” – John Maxwell.
Leadership Gold brims with nuggets of wisdom accumulated by John C. Maxwell during 30+ years of studying, practicing, and teaching leadership. Throughout these lessons, you’ll encounter John’s passionate belief in the value of leadership, and you’ll benefit from his unique talent for articulating principles of influence.
How To Be A R.E.A.L Success
Success is not a destination. It is a process – a lifelong strategy of building on strengths, minimizing weaknesses, and focusing on the people and points of life that are most important. In How to be a REAL Success, John Maxwell will help you understand the keys you need to succeed in life. Whether you are a civil servant or a corporate executive, you will achieve great things by understanding four very important success building areas: Relationships, Equipping, Attitude, and Leadership.
Why do some people achieve great personal success, yet never succeed in building a business or making an impact in their organization? John C. Maxwell knows the answer. “The greatest leadership principle that I have ever learned in over twenty-five years of leadership,” says Maxwell, “is that those closest to the leader will determine the success level of that leader.” It’s not enough for a leader to have vision, energy, drive, and conviction. If you want to see your dream come to fruition, you must learn how to develop the leaders around you. Whether you’re the leader of a non-profit organization, small business, or Fortune 500 company, Developing the Leaders Around You can help you to take others to the limits of their potential and your organization to a whole new level.
Most of us spend far too much time exaggerating our past successes and failures and overestimating tomorrow, assuming things will get better without creating a strategy for makingit better. That’s why he says that today is the only day that really matters, for today determines the successes of tomorrow. It all boils down to making good decisions, but determining what decisions to make is not always easy, so Maxwell has narrowed down the critical areas of success to 12 of what he calls the “Daily Dozen.” They include such things as maintaining a positive attitude, sticking to priorities, following healthy guidelines, investing in good relationships, and managing finances.
Choosing a life that matters
John’s latest masterpiece is truly transformational and this Mastermind study will positively impact your life and business.
Most people are very busy, and successful people even more so. But, being busy is not the same as being productive and being productive isn’t the same as being intentional about what you do. Quite often, people drift through their days at the mercy of their schedules and chaos. Getting them to take responsibility for their days will require a shift in how they see the world.
John Maxwell is precisely the person to help make that shift. His entire life has been built on the principles contained in Intentional Living, and has over 40 years of success at every stage of life to recommend this way of living. Becoming the author of his own story of significance has allowed John to not only achieve significant things, but help others to achieve them as well. Will you live every day just as it comes or do you want your life to have more meaning, more impact, make more of a difference?
Don’t live your life by accident. Live a life of purpose. Start becoming more Intentional every day and you will Live a life of significance.
All the links for all the amazing Intentional programs under the ‘offerings’ tab. (Including a free 7 day experiment).
For more information about any of the above Mastermind Groups study subjects available, please contact us and we’ll be delighted to answer all your questions.